Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/tutori23/public_html/mountains_lovers/components/com_k2/models/item.php on line 763
Free Android Outdoor, Hiking & Mountain Biking apps Featured
In today world of technology is it wasted if you are not using your smartphone when you are going on hiking, climbing, mountain biking, skiing, ski touring or some other activity that you enjoy. Our list of some of the best free Android apps for Outdoor activities, Hiking & Mountaing Biking.
Free Android Outdoor, Hiking & Mountain Biking apps
1. Ramblr - Your adventure. Your story
Your outdoor adventures deserve more than a simple blog entry or status update. This is you overcoming the impossible, white knuckled and covered in dirt, and doing things you only dreamed of doing. When you’re experiencing the best that Mother Nature has to offer, ramblr provides a way to chronicle your expeditions using stats, pics, videos, descriptions and maps. Whether you’re hiking, biking, skiing, kayaking, or road tripping, you can finally tell your story the way it was meant to be told.
2. GPS Essential
The most complete GPS tool available: Navigate, manage waypoints, tracks, routes, build your own dashboard from 45 widgets.
On the Dashboard you can shows navigation values such as: Accuracy, Altitude, Speed, Battery, Bearing, Climb, Course, Date, Declination, Distance, ETA, Latitude, Longitude, Max Speed, Min Speed, Actual Speed, True Speed, Sunrise, Sunset, Moonset, Moonrise, Moon Phase, Target, Time, TTG, Turn.
3. First Aid - American Red Cross
Accidents happen. The official American Red Cross First Aid app puts expert advice for everyday emergencies in your hand. Get the app and be prepared for what life brings. With videos, interactive quizzes and simple step-by-step advice it’s never been easier to know first aid.
4. Endomondo - Running & Walking
Get the most out of your runs, walks, rides, and more with our top rated fitness tracker and personal training app. With Endomondo, you can track all of your workouts using GPS, check your stats, and reach your fitness goals. Download the app now and get motivated to get active!
5. Useful Knots - Tying Guide
Useful Knots is a quick reference for a number of most practical knots.
There are hundreds or even thousands of knots out there and each has its specific uses. But in everyday situation average person has no time to learn them or look through all of them and pick the best one. Useful Knots offer a selected list of the best knots for most practical situations
6. Sky Map
Sky Map is a hand-held planetarium for your Android device. Use it to identify stars, planets, nebulae and more.
AllTrails is your guide to the outdoors! Whether you are traveling or looking to discover new trails nearby, AllTrails makes it easy to find the best trails to hike, bike, or run.
- EXPLORE 50,000+ TRAILS
- SAVE YOUR FAVORITE TRAILS
- RECORD YOUR ACTIVITY
- DRIVING DIRECTIONS
- FOLLOW FRIENDS FOR INSPIRATION
8. Map My Hike GPS Hiking
- Map My Hike – GPS Hiking, Walking, Running, Tracking Workouts and Calorie Counter
- Start hiking with the MapMyHike community. Log over 600 different types of workouts; record GPS-based activities to view detailed stats; connect with 400+ devices to import and analyze all your data in one place.
- Gear Tracker - Add your athletic shoes and start tracking mileage with Gear Tracker. Help yourself avoid common injuries and get notified when it’s time for a new pair.
- 600+ Activities - Log and record workouts with the largest selection of activities, including running, cycling, walking, gym workouts, cross training, yoga and tons of others.
- Workout Stats - Record GPS-based workouts with customizable voice feedback for precise stats like pace, route, distance, calorie burn, elevation profile and more.
9. ViewRanger Trails & Maps
Why ViewRangerTrails & Maps: 2017 Best Outdoor App -Elevation Outdoors, Best New Outdoor Tech in 2017 –Backpacker magazine, Trusted by 250 Search & Rescue teams. Discover thousands of inspiring trail guides, download offline topo maps, and navigate with confidence on your next hike, bike ride, backpacking trip, or outdoor adventure.
ViewRanger works offline without mobile and data signals.
10. Bike Gear Calculator
All level Cyclists now have access to an exciting new Bike Gear Calculator application. A great app for cyclists from VeloPal and RunPal developers. A must have app for bike mechanics, commuters, road cyclists, mountain, cyclocross, BMX riders and racers. Every dedicated cyclist wants to be more powerful. Using a customizable bike gears calculator app makes it easy. Customize the bike gears calculator app to match your bike specs. Bike gears calculator allows you to choose cadence, tire size, crank length and more and determine gear ratio, gain ratio, speed, pedal rotations and much more.
11. Strava Running and Cycling GPS
Millions of runners and cyclists use Strava to record their activities, compare performance over time, compete with their community, and share the photos, stories and highlights of their activities with friends.
- Track Your Runs and Rides for Free
- Connect with Friends and Fellow Athletes
- Pair Your Favorite Technology
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/tutori23/public_html/mountains_lovers/templates/tx_sportz/html/com_k2/default/item.php on line 255